Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sold - Bunnies & Chicks

This beautiful fabric is designed by Anna Griffin for Windham Fabrics. It's found in their"Hannah Collection" and I think the whole collection is so beautiful! "Bunnies and Chicks" has all the usual bells and whistles, except it doesn't have a link attached. I'm having a hard time finding pastel links and if I can't find one that matches and looks good, then I won't attach one. I'm like that. Very matchy-matchy. Can't help it. It's just the way I am. Anyway, this one is darling without it so I'm not going to apologize. ;o)


To find out more about my Dwipes simply read the Dwipe information on my sidebar. This little ditty is $15 which includes shipping to the continental U.S. Please send me an email if you are interested in buying this Dwipe.