Thursday, December 04, 2014

Crossbody Girl's Messenger Bag....

Here's another version of the Girl's Messenger Bag I posted about yesterday. I absolutely love this pattern from the blog "No Time to Sew." Obvioulsy, she does have a little time to sew, and I'm grateful because this pattern and her tutorial are fabulous.

I made this bag for my 11 year old granddaughter for Christmas.

I love the long 40" strap that can be adjusted so she can wear the purse
off her shoulder or as a crossbody bag...

This bag fits iPads or Kindles perfectly, so it can be used
as a travel bag as well.

Its finished measurement is 11" x 9" x 3". 

I made the outside flap and lining out of contrasting fabric for a little pizzazzzz!


Chris O'Dorisio said...

Suzanne, this is adorable!! I love your "pizzazzz" fabric contrast as well. :) I missed your previous post and am just now seeing it...LOVE it! As always your creations are beautifully done and with such sewing expertise!! I decided to make the owl cross bodies for my 8 granddaughters...I will be sitting at my sewing machine LOTS in the next 2 weeks. :) Thanks again for all the great are my go-to person for perfect sewing ideas for my grands!! :) Hugs to you!

Mia said...

So excited!!! She is going to love it!!!