Wednesday, March 13, 2013

For the love of fabric...


Plain and simple... I have a thing for fabric. There's something about getting a new shipment in the mail of fabric I've painstakingly chosen that gives me a thrill. I found these beautiful picks at Fabric Worm. They have a delectable assortment of fabrics! I particularly love the Noteworthy Collection. I received a gift from someone at Christmastime that was made from this collection, and I adore it!

 Top to bottom:
"Plant a Garden" Blue Mist, Noteworthy Collection by Sweetwater
"Fly a Kite" Blue Mist, Noteworthy Collection
"Sing Out Loud" Blue Mist, Noteworthy Collection
"Bucket List" Blue Mist, Noteworthy Collection 


Left to right:
"Plant a Garden" Cloudy, Noteworthy Collection by Sweetwater
"Sing Out Loud" Vanilla, Noteworthy Collection


Clockwise, starting top left:
"Fly a Kite" Pickle, Noteworthy Collection by Sweetwater
"Sing Out Loud" Pickle, Noteworthy Collection
"Fly a Kite" Multi, Noteworthy Collection


Top to bottom:
"Jacks Aqua", Applejack Collection, by Tim & Beck for Moda Fabrics
"Doodles Ivory", Applejack Collection