Thursday, May 03, 2012

Ruffles...

Have you noticed that ruffles are everywhere these days? Ruffled handbags, ruffled blouses, ruffled pillows -- it seems everything can be made better with a gathered fabric flounce!


This week I'm away visiting family, but last week I decided to get on the ruffle bandwagon and make myself a new Kindle case...


In the past I've made my Kindle cases with zippers, but this time I wanted a simple closure with a button and corded loop...


I really like the etched mother-of-pearl button I was able to find. It adds just the right touch of femininity against the natural muslin...


I hope to be able to publish a tutorial for this Ruffled Kindle Case that anyone would be able to easily alter for any size Kindle, Nook eReader or iPad. We'll see how that goes...


Would you be interested in a tutorial like that?


Just wonderin'...


Have a nice day!