Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bloomin' Tuesday...

It's a glorious morning in Colorado! Sun shining, birds singing, grass greening -- a perfect day for Bloomin' Tuesday!

I hadn't planned on publishing a Bloomin' Tuesday post today, but the beauty in my garden pulled me outside so I took a few shots. The last couple of weeks we've worked hard to get the yard in shape, and we're finally enjoying the fruits of our labor. Here are a few photos -- no commentary this time. I want to put together a pattern and tutorial for my new Kindle case today, so I've got to tear myself away from the computer and concentrate on that!






 Linked to:
Bloomin' Tuesday @ Ms Green Thumb Jean's
Garden Tuesday @ Sidewalk Shoes

10 comments:

Brianna said...

So jealous of that garden!!! I have a black thumb, so I admire everyone else's gardens!

Staci said...

I LOVE your Blooming Tuesday posts. They make me happy.

daisy said...

So much color! Your hostas look gorgeous!

Handy Andy said...

Red and Yellow deliver a powerful one-two, PUNCH! Love it.

Pam said...

So pretty! Thanks for linking up!

Jean said...

Your garden looks beautiful in the Colorado sunshine! Beautiful! Jean

shez said...

just so gorgeous,well done.xx

pasqueflower said...

Beautiful! I envy your green thumb.

Debie Grace said...

Oh, I love your garden! :D

~~Rhonda said...

Beautiful planters and a beautiful garden! Thanks for sharing your lovely photos. ~~Rhonda