Here are the loops you must jump through in order to be eligible for this contest...
- Go to my Etsy site and check out the items that are available in my shop. Pick your favorite and let me know what you've chosen in your comment below. Trust me, you'll NOT want to skip this step. (Chuckle, chuckle, tee-hee-hee -- I can be sooo transparent!)
- Participants must live within the continental U.S. or Canada.
- If you put a "shout out" on your blog, facebook, or email a bunch of friends about the contest, I will enter your name two more times per shout out. Please leave an additional comment to inform me that you've posted on one or both of those sites or sent an email.
- If I'm on your blog list or you add me to your blog list favorites, your name will go into the basket two more times! (Let me know.)
- No anonymous comments, please. I need an email address or accessibility to a blog. Private bloggers --feel free to enter, but you'll need to leave your email address. If I don't have any way to contact you, your name will not be eligible.
Wristlets are versatile clutches that one can use day or night. It can be used as a clutch to carry cash, a debit card, and a license, or it can be used in a purse to organize accessories (i.e. as a cosmetic bag, sunglasses case, or for personal items). It features a "hidden" zipper -- stashed discreetly behind the ruffle. The dimensions of this mini-tote are 8" x 6". It is fully lined and interfaced with fusible fleece to give it plenty of body and support. The handle is 6" long.