Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another Time & Place

Every once and awhile in the dead of winter when all is cold and bare, I have to go back to another time and place just to remind myself of what summer looks like.

Time: July 28, 2009, early morning hours
Place: My garden

Ahhhh, yes.
Now I remember.


Mary-ham said...

Nice...okay I guess. Missing something...


Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

Beautiful pictures!
Can't wait to see your garden this summer.

I'm so missing mine... soon!

Quilt Hollow said...

I'm so there....wish I could feel the warmth!

Chris said...

We had a little tiny warm weather teaser last week, now we are to get snow and icey rain this weekend... :( I too am sooo ready for warm weather, working in my flowers and having the windows open to hear the birds and feel the breezes! Beautiful pictures..AHHHH :)

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

I can't wait to grow morning glories. We have never had enough heat to do anything but watch them suffer in the cool temps. But thanks to global warming, we should be able to do it this year.

Yours are beautiful.


Kristine said...

I love your garden pictures. It must be a relaxing place.

Frugal Home Design said...

Thanks! I need this today. I am ready to be done with the snow.