Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I'm Back... !!!

I just got back from my trip to visit the new grandbaby and her sister -- and their parents, of course! It was such a fun trip. I know I'm the grandparent and somewhat biased, but Berkley is adorable and she has the disposition of an angel. I was able to have a lot of one on one time with her older sister, Avery. We went to the zoo, to the science museum, and had various other outings. Such a fun time. I thought I'd share a couple of photos. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words... these photos say it all!

Avery with her little sister, Berkley...

The proud grandma with Berkley...

I hit the ground running when I got home because our son's wedding is about a week away. No sewing for me for the next few weeks until the festivities are a memory! I will post some photos of the wedding happenings however ...

6 comments:

devri said...

I am glad you are back safe and sound, and glad you got to squeeze both of them, ok and the parents too.

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

Glad to hear that you had a great visit, they are gorgeous!
Enjoy the wedding, hope that you have great weather.
Jen

Jean said...

Great pics! Avery sure seems happy with her little sister! Adorable! Jean

Rosie's Whimsy said...

What a busy time you are having! What lovely granddaughters! Take time to breathe! :-) Rosie

GinGin said...

Such beautiful grandbabies!! I go along with squeezing and kissing them. I cannot keep from kissing Wes all the TIME. I have a little Grandma plate that says, " Grandmas are mommies with lots of frosting!! It is so cute. I love your picture holding the new baby. They are so precious and just get more everyday. GInGIn

Shauna said...

I love the pictures :)