Wednesday, May 07, 2008

New Fabric from Reprodepot

Before I left for Tennessee I ordered some fabric from Reprodepot. I could have bought their entire stock, but I decided to be prudent and I only purchased four fabrics. When we arrived home from our trip, the fabric had arrived. I've been admiring it ever since. I'm still undecided as to how I am going to arrange the fabrics for totes...I'm sure a few more hours of ogling will help me decide. Any suggestions as to how I should put these fabrics together would be appreciated! :o)

5 comments:

MiaKatia said...

I like the part pet/purse combo of fabrics. That fabric is so versatile that you could pair any of the two together and then do some sort of solid base. OR you could do the blue or red on bottom and the green or orange on top. Who knows, you could do a million things!

Andi said...

So I am very picky about fabrics and I LOVE these!! They will look great as totes!

Jenni said...

That fabric is fabulous! I tend to be fairly eclectic about mixing and matching (meaning, I like NON-matching things), so I'd probably put them with a contrasting color but with a totally different pattern. Think of the bag on Lisa's blog. But those fabrics are so great that pairing them with a solid would really make that fabric stand out, which is a great option, too. I don't think you can really lose either way! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Mommy Kinz said...

I love ReproDepot- I order from the frequently! I'm sure you will come up with something great. I'm a big fan of stripes. If you find some matching stripes to pair that could be kinda fun to have the contrasting patterns! Good luck, I'm sure they will end up great.

Sugarplum Cottage said...

Hmmmm, I've never saw any of their fabric. Love these bright colors. Seems like the older I get the brighter, the better. Can't wait to see what you make. RoseMarie