Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Snow Globe Quilt...


Another Christmas quilt has been completed and three more are waiting to be bound. I've got to shift things into first gear if I want to get these done in the next few months! To be honest summer will be busy for us as we move into our new home that we've had built this last year. Finally we are able to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and we'll be moving in within a month. Yay!

Here's a look at the newest finished project...


This quilt has more traditional Christmas colors than a few of the others I've made. I love the snow globe fabric from Stof Fabrics Denmark.


I thought a snow flake pattern for the quilting might be especially cute with this one..


And, I used the same snow globe fabric for the backing as I did on the front...


One more to check off the list!