Monday, March 04, 2019

"Deer Me!" Christmas Quilt...


I'm making a number of Christmas quilts this year to give as gifts next Christmas. Here's the second one I've finished so far...


I took these photos yesterday in a bright afternoon sun, so the colors are a little brighter than they should be, but you get the idea. These are such cute fabrics. They are from the "Rustic Winter" line by Emily Herrick Designs for Michael Miller. 


I love the colors in this fabric, the not too over the top Christmas theme, and the majestic deer. Who doesn't love deer?


I used the same deer fabric for the back...



Buying Christmas fabric is a bit of a challenge this time of year, but, at the same time, the fabrics are often marked down a little. I've found some really cute offerings, and I'm excited to make these quilts throughout the year!