Monday, December 14, 2015

Homespun Magazine feature...


Guess what I got in the mail the other day???


This is a copy of Homespun Magazine -- the #1 craft magazine in Australia. Last August I was contacted by their writer/online editor wondering if they could feature my little girl Crossbody Owl Purse in one of their upcoming issues. Among other noteworthy distinctions, Homespun Magazine has been named “Best Magazine” for the 2015 Australian Craft Industry Awards. With pleasure permission was granted to highlight my purses and pattern, and the other day a copy of Homespun Magazine was delivered to my mailbox. In a corner on page 16...


After reading through the magazine, I was so honored to have been featured on one of its pages!  There is a range of ideas in the magazine, but in the upfront news pages they showcase all sorts of crafty ideas and news -- which is where my little purses landed.


In addition the magazine if filled with inspiring projects and ideas. Like this beautiful advent calendar...


and these tweedy, houndstoothy and tartan-esque Christmas stockings...

{found in this Etsy store}

Feeling happy & blessed.