Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Bloomin' Tuesday...


I'm back! Today's Bloomin' Tuesday features just a few blooms from my garden and some blossoms that I've enjoyed throughout the last month and a half.  Seven weeks ago I flew to North Carolina to be there for the birth of our 17th grandchild. Spring was in full bloom when I arrived. My next stop 2.5 weeks later was to my son's family in Virginia. They also had a little one (our 16th) join their family, so I helped them as well. Once again I arrived at the height of the spring season. Here are some photos I took of the cherry blossoms in D.C.




After another 2 weeks I was back home for a few days before we traveled to Utah for my son's graduation. You guessed it. Spring had sprung in Utah, so I enjoyed my third spring there...


I thought that was the end of my travels for awhile, but, a trip to Spokane for a funeral was planned at the last minute last week, so we experienced a northwestern spring in Sandpoint, Idaho along the shores of Lake Pend Oreille. Now we're back home, and I'm ready to stay put for at least a month. One glorious month. It'll be nice to be here as my garden comes to life in Colorado...





I am so anxious to spend a little time giving my garden the TLC that it missed while I was gone. I have a feeling much of my time this month will be spent outdoors!