Monday, August 02, 2010

Bloomin' Tuesday

We have family visiting this month so my posts are going to be few and far between. It's a great excuse to take a bloggie break. A couple of my kids, however, were kind enough to take some photos of what is blooming in our yard this week, so they virtually created my Bloomin' Tuesday post for me. I just arranged their pictures into a few collages. Hope you enjoy...

::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::

To visit more Bloomin' Tuesday posts,
go to Ms. Green Thumb Jean's!


12 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I like...now enjoy your company! ;D

Tina said...

I LOVE your garden Suzanne!! Hope you enjoy the time with your gorgeous family. Sending you huge hugs my friend ~ Tina xx

Chris said...

Lovely!! The flowers in the planter on the bottom right in the second grouping are beautiful, love the cascading over the rim! Enjoy your bloggy break and your family!

Renee said...

So beautiful, Suzanne. All of my flowers are brown around the edges no matter how much water they get. This heat is killing me!

Caceres Family~ said...

beautiful blooms! I came over from Jean's and I love your flowers!! I am especially fond of the flower in the first collage bottom left....would you tell me the name of it? I don't think I have ever seen it and it's lovely!!
~katrina

Alea said...

Beautiful photos! I think you owe the photographers a batch of cookies. Enjoy your company!

Jean said...

What wonderful kids you have! The photos are all lovely. Love the colors! Jean

Mary-ham said...

I would have enjoyed these pictures more if there was a little D or a little C sticking their faces near the blossoms!

Melissa said...

You have such a gorgeous garden.

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Beautiful mosaics, your flowers are lovely!

the vintage wren said...

What an abundance of beautiful flowers you have blooming. I love gardening posts. Thanks for sharing.

Take Care, Carrie

Sherry said...

I love the collages. It looks like you have a lovely and very colorful garden. Thanks for sharing even when you are busy.