Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Been baking...

Yesterday I fired up the oven in the morning and didn't turn it off until late last night. I baked all day long and by the end of the day, here's what I had to show for myself...

...a half dozen cupcakes in assorted delicious flavors -- lime, cherry, strawberry, and sherbert! These little cupcake totes look good enough to eat!

With Easter just around the corner, I thought I'd better bake up a couple of batches of my Lil' Girl Cupcake Totes.

Last year they became very popular during Easter time because the Easter bunny used them as Easter baskets for many a little girl!

They make a cute basket! Just put a little "grass" in the bottom and then fill with plastic eggs, jelly beans and a chocolate bunny or two!

Then when the jelly beans & chocolate bunnies are a distant memory, your lil' girl will still have a purse for all her valuables...

It doesn't matter what your age, we women need a special place for a little change and some lip gloss!


These "cupcakes" are on display in my Etsy!

10 comments:

Quilt Hollow said...

Oh the cherry one already gone!!! Loved it with the red button!! Will you be making more of that one?

Suzanne said...

I loved that one too. I'm out of the bottom fabric -- I'll have to find something that will go with the cherries, because they are sooo cute!

Frugal Home Design said...

Those are adorable!

Jan said...

I LOVE these -- my little Maya has hers with her (full of her mini-scriptures) each Sunday and it makes me smile every time I see it.

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

Those are so adorable, if only there was a little girl I knew. Going to have to do some searching, all the little girls I know are grown up now.

BTW, I made the bread tonight, and it is so delicious. Thanks for sharing the recipe with us.

Jen

Renee said...

They're so cute and perfect for the spring!

Lori said...

Those are the cutest! I love them all. I wish I could sew, but I can't... I made a C in home ec in highschool. (Really)

I'm heading to your shop..

PHARES CAUSEY said...

What a great craft! You can never have enough cupcakes!
Follow:
http://www.pharescausey.blogspot.com

G-Zell said...

These are adorable!

Colleen said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!