Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday's Fabulous Finds...


In the last few weeks my husband and I have packed up all our belongings, sold our home, traveled almost two thousand miles from our home in Colorado to our new home in Massachusetts, and settled in our new digs. It has been quite a ride -- figuratively and literally. I miss our friends in Colorado, but I love our new home. My sewing machine has been neglected for a month now, and I'm itching to sew up something cute, so I'm sure I'll start blogging again on a more regular basis.

In the meantime I found these cute blue and white treasures. I've always been drawn to the colors of blue and white together -- maybe because of my Scandinavian ancestry...

I spy with my Etsy eye something...
fresh!


Clockwise, starting top left:

Peg Doll Family
Nordic Style Tablecloth
Striped Linen Sheets
Teepee
Invitation

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!