Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Little Girl Golden Quilt...


Here's the last quilt I'll finish before our move. Man alive peoples -- moving is not for the faint at heart. It's stressful! That's why I'm taking a few moments to relax by writing this post. I love these golden baby quilts I've made recently. I posted about a little boy quilt a couple of  months ago and now I have this little girls one...


I love this golden yellow color with gray. Once again I used the flower and bee quilting pattern. The little bee is particularly adorable with the gold thread.


This pattern is so simple. They are 11" half square triangles trimmed down to 10 inch blocks.


I added a 1 inch gray and a 4 inch golden print frame around the edge.


For the back I used one of the florals and some scraps from the front! Whaaalaaa!
Done.