Saturday, August 19, 2017

Reese's Quilt...


I finished binding the last of the quilts I have here at my house, just in time to pick up more ready-to-be-bound at the longarm quilter's home on Monday. Things are progressing. Yesterday I posted about Charlee and her "twin" cousin born just a few weeks before her. Well, this quilt is for Reese (Charlee's "twin" cousin). Reese is as sweet as they come. Seriously. Chocolate brown hair, like her momma, with beautiful blue eyes like both her parents. Here's her version of the quilts I made for the two grandbabies...


I used the same fabrics I used for Charlee's quilt, except I used a pink background for the bunnies, instead of the white. Otherwise, they are alike. Again, these darling fabrics come from the "Wonderland 2" collection from Riley Blake. The back of the quilt is gold polka-dots on cream with a strip of fabrics from the front of the quilt...


These bunnies melt my heart...


I'm excited to get this next round of finished quilts back from the quilter, and I'm ready to start piecing quilts again. I only have about 10 more quilts to put together and some of those are all cut out ready to sew. I think I'll be done by November. That's my goal. Of course, we do have a complete kitchen renovation scheduled in mid September, but I'll just be managing that project not doing the work. {Excited!}