Monday, June 29, 2015

Picnic Blanket Tutorial


Several weeks ago I published a post telling you about some French Inspired Picnic Blankets my soon-to-be daughter-in-law and I were cooking up. Go here to read more about this project.


These pieced blankets are going to be used by and given to guests at their wedding reception in August in California.


At that time I mentioned that I would make a simple tutorial to explain how to make these simple blankets. Well, the pattern and instructions are now available.


If you're interested in downloading my "Picnic Blanket Tutorial", click here.

(Update: Please note on page 4 of the document, third paragraph it should read: 
"You now have a completed quilt top that is approximately 60" wide by 72" long.")

Enjoy making the blankets for family, friends, neighbors or for sale.


Today I will finally complete the last of the wedding blankets we're making!
Forty-three blankets in all.
Done!